Admisi Fakultas Hukum
Universitas Gadjah Mada
Admission Schedule for 2022 Enrollment Please note that for admission 2022, IUP FH UGM only conduct two periods of intake:
|Admission Period of First Intake|
|Application Period||11 January – 8 February 2022|
|Admission Test||16 – 20 February 2022|
|Result Notification||25 February 2022|
|Admission Period of Second Intake|
|Application Period||23 May – 7 June 2022|
|Admission Test||15 – 19 June 2022|
|Result Notification||29 June 2022|
Please note that during this Pandemic of Covid-19, Academic English Proficiency Test Universitas Gadjah Mada (AcEPT UGM), Gadjah Mada Scholastic Test (GMST), Interview and Focus Group Discussion (FGD) will be conducted online.
- Sign up for an application account at um.ugm.ac.id, here.
- Complete the online application form and upload the following documents (minimum 150 kb and maximum 800kb):
For applicants who graduated in 2020 and 2021 For applicants to be graduated in 2022 Format Colored Photograph with white background Colored Photograph with white background *.jpg High school graduation certificate or SAT/A-Level/International Baccalaureate or equivalent certificate High school academic report from grade 10 to 11 and the first semester of grade 12 High school academic report from grade 10 to 12 ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/student card) National Examination Final Score transcript (SKHUN) Statement of Document Authenticity and Letter of Financial Support ; download here ID Card (SIM/KTP/Passport/student card) Certificate of achievements (if any)*Related achievements Statement of Document Authenticity and Letter of Financial Support ; download here Certificate of achievements (if any)*Related achievements
- Pay non refundable application fee. You may find the payment guideline in your application account.
- Print application form, if you cannot print the application form or your online application fail, please contact +62274 551222, 6491919 (only on working hours and working days)
- Admission Card can be printed here in accordance to individual account before admission test date.
- Bring the original ID card (KTP/Passport), documents of your High School Academic Report (Graduate in 2020, 2021 and 2022) and the original documents of your National Examination Final Score transcript or SKHUN (Graduate in 2020 and 2021) in the day of the admission test.