Intensive Course on Tax Law (ICTL) 2020
ICTL is an intensive course held by Tax Law Department Faculty of Law Gadjah Mada University in collaboration with Leiden University. This course aims to provide a legal training platform and a wider comprehension towards Tax Law and its development.
The theme for ICTL 2020 is: “A Journey from The Past to Digital Era.” In accordance with the theme, this year ICTL is going to explore further about:
– Historical context about Tax Law in connection with the development of the country
– Case studies related to the history of Tax Law in Indonesia
– Organization and implementation of taxation administration
– The origins and the purpose of international taxation system
– The development of international tax and technlogy
“Mewujudkan Hukum Berkeadilan Bagi Profesi Tenaga Kesehatan”
Waktu: Sabtu, 18 Januari 2020 (08.00 – 15.00 WIB)
Tempat: Fakultas Hukum UGM
1. Prof. Dr. Ari Hernawan, S.H., M.Hum. (FH UGM)
2. dr. Budhi Suryadarma, S.H., M.Kes (Kemenkes RI)
3. Dr. Mahesa Pranadipa M, M.H.(Ketua Umum MHKI)
4. Dr. Rimawati, S.H., M.Hum. (FH UGM)
5. Dr. Istri Yuliani, S.SiT., M.Sc. (IKBI)
6. dr. Sunarto, M.Sc. (BHP2A IDI DIY)
7. Nur Hadi, AMK., SE., M.H. (PPNI)
8. Sukendar., S.H., M.Kes. (STKNI)
Pengumuman Rekruitmen jasa kontrak perseorangan (Tenaga Kebersihan, Pramu Taman & Kebersihan Luar dan Jasa Pengamanan Kantor) 2019/2020 di FH UGM.
Detil pengumuman silahkan unduh [ file pengumuman rekruitment JKP ]
Pengumuman Peraturan Ujian Akhir Semester Gasal 2019-2020 Prodi MKN dapat di lihat pada link berikut ini
[Call for Paper: International Postgraduate Students Conference 2020 (INGRACE 2020)] Greetings to all scholars!
We are pleased to announce The First International Postgraduate Students Conference, officially organized by Faculty of Law of Universitas Gadjah Mada.
The abstract submission has been now extended until November 15th 2019. Please check the updated timeline!
The International Postgraduate Students Conference is a great opportunity for young scholars to improve their writing skills, exchange and share ideas as well as making wider networking skills. This conference aims to connect Masters Students, Doctoral Students and Early Researchers from around the world to discuss “The Legal Challenges and Opportunities in the 4.0 Industrial Revolutions Sustainibility, Human Rights and Social Justice Perspectives in Asia Pacific”. Save your spot and plan to share your innovative work at INGRACE in Yogyakarta on January 2020.