Endeavour Australia Scholarships gives opportunity for two undergraduate students of 2017 & 2018 at Faculty of Law Universitas Gadjah Mada to get scholarship for amount of AUD 5000 per semester for each student in an exchange program at School of Law in the Swinburne University of Technology, Australia.
Please submit these following documents to secretariat of International Program Faculty of Law UGM by Thursday, 10 October 2019;
- Application form (available here) ;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copy of student card;
- Study plan (KRS) of the current semester;
- Academic transcript with minimum GPA 3.20 signed by Head of Academic and Student Affairs;
- Copy of TOEFL with minimum score 550 or IELTS with minimum score 6.5;
- Motivation letter (involving social activities will be a benefit);
- Confidential reference form (to be written by a lecturer and send directly via email to email@example.com);
- Health certificate; a) Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory or MMPI test (taken at dr. Sarjito Hospital, Yogyakarta); and b) Health certificate from a doctor
- Two identical photographs (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm).
For those who are interested to apply, please remember this following dates.
- Deadline application: 10 October 2019
- Announcement for shortlisted candidates: 14 October 2019
- Interview: 15 October 2019
- Announcement of selected candidates: 16 October 2019
- Program commencement : 30 June 2020