- Contact program study to identify the specific terms or additional requirements needed for selection. The contact of program study can be seen here.
- Creating an account through online registration website www.um.ugm.ac.id/admisi, click here.
- Register online here.
- Applicants must prepare all the required documents. Late submitted documents after the registration will not be processed.
- Applicants must scanned documents below (the minimum size is 150KB and maximum size is 800 KB each file, scan of documents should be clearly seen and colored), then upload all documents through online registration.
a. The latest colored photograph, formal dress and pose (taken looking straight forward to camera) with blue background *.jpg b. The latest legalized diploma certificate c. The latest legalized transcript (all pages) d. Accreditation certificate of study program from the latest degree e. A valid Certificate of Academic Potential Test with minimum score of 500, validity is only for 2 years after the score issued.
- Academic Potential Test or Tes Potensi Akademik (TPA) BAPPENAS
- Postgraduate Academic Potential Test or Tes Potensi Akdemik Pascasarjana (PAPs) UGM
- Basic Academic Ability Test by Association of Indonesian Psychological or Tes Potensi Dasar Akademik (TPDA PLTI)
f. A valid Certificate of English Proficiency Test, validity is only for 2 years after the score issued. A valid certificate of English Proficiency Test is issued by :
- Academic English Proficiency Test (AcEPT) from UGM with minimum score of 305,
- International English Testing System (IELTS) under IDP institutions with minimum score of 6.00.
- TOEFL ITP under IIEF institutions with minimum score of 525.
Candidates who fail to meet requirement of English Proficiency Test but are still within the consideration range (minimum AcEPT score of 268, minimum IELTS score of 5.5, or minimum TOEFL score of 500) are eligible for entry into the the Program that they have to complete a mandatory English Bridging Course to be determined by the Program
g. Health certificate from doctor at hospital or a clinic h. Specific requirements :
Postgraduate applicants :
- Applicants projection in following the postgraduate program at UGM containing reason, expectation, plan of resea rch topic , and plans after graduated (the form can be downloaded here).
- A paper in English on a legal topic, approximately 2000 words.
- Maximum two-pages of curriculum vitae.
i. Study permit from institution where applicants work (form can be downloaded here).
- Letter of recommendation from 2 (two) lecturers from previous program study, preferably Academic Advisors or Office Supervisor. The website link for online submission will be given by UM UGM Committee directly to Academic Advisors or Office Supervisor through email. Please make sure that the email address of the referee is an active email address.
- Pay non refundable application fee via Multi-Payment System of Bank Mandiri, BNI, BRI, BTN, BPD DIY, CIMB NIAGA or Bank Syariah Mandiri (BSM) as described here.
- Print the registration form that is used for applicants who accepted as postgraduate student to register.
- If you can not print the application form or your online application fail, please contact us at:Phone & Fax: +62 274 512781
Hotline: +62 81227649600 (whatsapp/sms/call)