Once the draft of the Master Thesis is submitted and approved by the supervisor, the student will be assigned a date for the Defense by the Secretariat. In the defense, a board of examiners consisting of three lecturers will verbally examine the student with respect to the quality of his or her master thesis.
In order to be assigned a Defense date, a student needs to prepare Master Thesis draft signed by the Supervisor (three copies) and the soft copy of the following documents, upon express approval by the Master Thesis Supervisor;
- Application form signed by master thesis Supervisor;
- Academic Transcript signed by Head for Academic and Students Affairs;
- Student Card;
- One piece of recent coloured photographs;
- Copy of master thesis Consultation Record signed the Supervisor;
- Printed Study Plan (KRS)of the current semester;
- Receipt of latest tuition fee; and
- Publication Manuscript
- Complete the Master Thesis Defense Application Form
Please note that in order to get the grade, a student who passed the Master Thesis Defense, s/he shall;
- Submit a compact disk containing soft copy of the final draft of Master Thesis, which has been revised and signed by examiners, Head of Department and Head of Study Program, format PDF;
- Show the hard copy of the final draft of Master Thesis, which has been revised and signed by examiners, Head of Department and Head of Study Program; and
- Submit the above documents to the academic office at 1st floor of Building II Faculty of Law UGM.