Vision and Mission
To become a world class faculty of law. Competitive, innovative, devoted to state interests and humanity, and imbued with national values based on Pancasila.
- To provide out competitive, internationally renowned higher education in law, and ensure sustainable development in legal science.
- Carry out legal research for the benefit of society.
- Carry out community services, to increase legal knowledge and awareness.
- Nurture cooperation with national and international institutions.
Goals and Targets
- Providing increased numbers of quality law students.
- A synergic teaching system able to answer contemporary and future challenges.
- Cementing a strong faculty reputation, at the national and international level.
- A legal education creating quality graduates.
- The provision of high quality resources to develop priority studies based on utility.
- The provision of studies, of high quality and quantity, in accordance with university policy objectives.
- Increased dissemination of research results and publication.
- Increased capacity of public service affairs unit.
- Increased faculty involvement and reach in public service programs.
- Increased impact of faculty public services.
- An effective institutional administration.
- Optimal and effective management of human resources.
- A financial management system.
- Appropriate and environmentally friendly use of resources.
- An effective cooperation administrative framework.
- Optimal cooperation in order to implement Tridharma (The three principles of education)
- Increased productivity in research results.
- Increased services for alumni.
- Increased role and contribution of alumnis to reach Tridharma.